NBC Home Loan
Hamia kwako with NBC Home loan
With NBC home loan, we give you a key to your house. Whether you need funds for home purchasing, re-mortgaging, home completion or home improvement, NBC can help you through.
Our qualified home finance experts are ready to guide you through the ins and outs of buying, renovating or refinancing your home loan. In addition to financing up to 80% of the cost of the home you choose to buy, we’ll guide you carefully through the whole process.
Our mortgage products include:
Home purchase loan:
This allows you to purchase a residential house and move in immediately as you continue repaying your home loan. NBC will finance up to 80% of the purchase amount.
Re-mortgaging / Buy off:
This allows you to move your existing home loan from another bank to NBC under better and affordable terms while you continue repaying your home loan.
Home completion / home improvement loan:
This will enable you to furnish or complete your residential house. The stage of completion should at least be 50%, NBC will finance the remaining balance up to 50%.
- You get to acquire the property without saving the total purchase price.
- Gives you an ability to own the house
- Eliminates rent hassles
- Saves time and avoid unnecessary costs.
- Flexible repayment periods. Affordable interest rate that is compluted montlhly and apply on areduced balance method.
- Mortgage life cover to protect against death and permanent disability.
- House insurance to protect against fire and other natural perils.
Applying for NBC home loan is simple, but before you start, make sure you’re 100% clear on the following.
- Your income and how much you can afford.
- Documents you’ll need.
- All the costs for a home loan application.
- The application process.
Before you take a further step, make sure you know exactly what home finance costs.
- Bank fees
- Stamp duty - varies depending on property value and location.
- Insurance costs
- Legal cost
- Valuation cost.
For further information please call +255 (0) 222 193 000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org